I have five festivals on my calendar this Spring. Fun and exhausting! I feel like it will be a nice mix of returning to the cities and towns I went to last year and venturing off to brand new places where I've never been. Here is the list:
- Mulberry Street Festival, Macon, GA, March 28-29. I admit I've only driven through Macon on my way to Atlanta. But I do love southern towns and I am excited to be participating in this event. I have a feeling it will be special.
- Magic City Art Connection, Birmingham, AL, April 24-26. Birmingham is a large southern city that I've never been to. So basically, it's perfect.
- Shrimp Festival, Fernandina Beach, FL May 2-3. I had such a good show last year I had to return. Plus it's only an hour up the road. :)
- Chastain Park Spring Arts and Crafts Festival, Atlanta, GA, May 9-10. This show was a truly overwhelming success for me in 2014. I still get goosebumps thinking about it! So, I am excited to be going back. It's a lovely park and a lovely part of Atlanta.
- Artsplosure, Raleigh, NC, May 15-17. Last year I did a show in Cary, NC and it went great. I've never done this show but I love North Carolina and I'm super hopeful.